Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I MEAN, It's 2011 & I am now 18.

All of these are things I enjoy...
That I say "I mean" completely inappropriately before sentences, because of Heather. Singing songs from musicals. Unicorns and narwhals. Cleaning when I'm stressed. The smell of books and magazines. The show Dexter. Tye dye shirts. My "Wreck This Journal". When Casey & Camden call me "Sissy" and never Kirstin. Long talks with friends. Going to Church & singing. Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks. Shopping for clothes alone. Smiling at strangers. Trying new food. Driving aimlessly at night. My mom's hugs. Eating sunflower seeds. Singing at the top of my lungs and dancing around all goofy with friends. Having a bunch of random pillows and stuffed animals on my bed. Painting my nails. Doing other people's hair and make-up. Dancing around my house when I'm home alone. Spending time with Cooper. When I see people picking their nose while driving. Shopping at the GoodWill. People watching at Cedar Point. Peacock feathers. Chicago. Sweat pants. Sitting in Gail's room, watching random movies and laughing about nothing. Crayons. Flowers. Twitter. Reading other blogs. Searching Flickr for cool and artsy pictures. Laughing so hard it hurts, and even sometimes crying. Listening to the songs my best friend wrote. Making new friends. Sleeping all day, especially when it's raining. Hats with poms on the top. Bowling, even though I suck at it. Fanny Packs and wearing them in public. Bruno Mars. Quoting Gilmore Girls in everyday conversations. Playing silent football, but only when Nathan is the game master. Finding jeans that fit perfectly. Rave hairspray. Facebook stalking. Saving all my Birthday and Christmas cards. Collecting my movie ticket stubs. Being cold. Those amazing sports bras that Bekka showed me that I can only find at Target. Making lists. Changing my hair with the seasons. Thunder storms and snow storms. Purses. Watching people while they watch a movie for the first time. Cleaning out not only my car, but other people's as well. Praying. Rapping to my rap songs. Thinking about what I would do if I had my own planet. Learning new things. Spring cleaning. Xaaanaduuuu. My Aunt Lee Ann's cheese ball and dirt pudding. Having friends I can trust & count on. Being a friend that someone can trust & count on. Making people smile.

All of these are things I do not enjoy...
Wearing the color yellow. Most Will Ferrell movies. Knives. Drinking milk. Most Radio DJ's(not Chris Cruise, of course). Being stressed. Not knowing. Having nightmares. The song "Pants on the Ground". Poking my eye with my eyeliner. Waking up early. When my feet smell. Small sunglasses. Touching Grass. Taylor Swift. Indianapolis. Being hot. Having bad hair days. Being alone.

No comments: