Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well...I've been happier.

I hate how I can be really happy and in a good mood...then BAM, I see or hear something that makes me just..blah. It shouldn't work like that-people shouldn't be able to just bring me down and put me in a mood so easily. So why do I let it happen? I don't know. I'm working on not letting other people effect me so much, and I think I'm getting better at it. Tonight just isn't good. But tomorrow is a new day! With new people, new ideas and new beginnings. Sometimes though, I wish I could just curl up in my bed and hide for days. Not talk to anyone, not see anyone or even think about anyone. But only sometimes! I like the life I live and the people it in. ...well, most of the people-haha. I'm usually pretty happy, I like to smile and make people smile. But you can't make other people smile when you yourself aren't smiling and happy...I don't like feeling like this.

No comments: