Friday, December 31, 2010

Ah, today was excellent. It's been awhile since I've had such a fun day, and been in such a great mood. Even though the day is over-because it is 3something AM. Haha. I'm beyond exhausted and I have basically the worst headache I've ever had, but nevertheless I am still happy. Today was just good. :)
I finished a project I was working on for awhile, and I'm quite happy with the result. And I've just been given another project that I can't wait to tackle-we'll see if this one turns out as good as the last one. Maybe it will even be better? Who knows!
Tomorrow is new years eve, 2010 is coming to an end, and while I can't say that I'm entirely sad to see it go, it is a little bit bitter-sweet. There were some really great times this past year, and some completely awful times-just like every other year, I guess. But I don't know, I can't quite put my finger on it, for some reason I feel like 2011 is just going to be my year! I have a new outlook on life, so many different doors I could open, if I so choose, or I could leave them shut and go a completely different route-maybe open a window? (haha) I don't know, I guess what I mean is that my life is wide open, sometimes that scares me-a lot, but even more than that-it excites me.
And now-to share with you my good mood, I will show you some pictures that make me smile&laugh. Hahaha I don't know why these make me so happy-they just do. :)




No comments: