Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let me just start off by saying, I am so happy. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, by my choice-and I couldn't be happier and more confident about my decision. Big things are happening in my life-yes, they may not be the "traditional" things that most people would expect, but come on, who am I kidding, I'm not a traditional person, at all! ..I like to surprise people, keep them guessing. People are going to judge me, going to think that I'm not doing anything with my life, that I'm wasting time and I don't know what I'm doing. But you know what-who are they to tell me I'm wrong?! If I'm happy, isn't that all that matters? I'm more than determined to not become one of those people that looks back on their life and wish they had actually lived, done what they loved-even if that meant not doing what was "normal" or "socially acceptable". From now on, I am going to embrace my life-live it to the fullest. Not care what people think. It's MY LIFE for goodness sake!! If I'm not happy living my own life, then what's the point?! I'm not here to please others...I would never be able to make everyone happy-So I'm not going to try-it's not their life I'm living...it's mine. Right now, no one can rain on my parade because I'm just so excited! Excited to live! I don't want to wake up 15 years from now hating where I am in life, but hating it most because I let myself get there. No, that will not be me! I won't let it. So let them judge, turn up their noses at me-I don't care! I love the life I'm living and no one can change that. I'm happy.

No comments: