Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sink or Swim...

I'm diving in. I'm gonna fallow my gut, and if I fail.... well then I'm gonna fail with style. At least I know I didn't give up. I AM going to be happy with the drawings I draw and the paintings I paint. I AM going to get into the college I love and I will succeed. Watch me. I've never been one to give up and and I'm not about to start now. Today just showed me that if I'm not bold and just jump in this head first then I just need to quit. And there was no way I was about to quit, so in head first I go. Today I also learned that I'm not going to care what people think. If they like it or not, if they get it or not. It doesn't matter... what matters is if I like it. If I keep trying to please everyone else around me I am never going to be happy with what I do. Of course I would hope that my stuff won't be hated, but if it is...then it is. Haha. Right now I just wanna draw until my fingers bleed...which it what imma do after this. I can't wait until the zoo season is over because that will free up so much of my time and make it easier for me so I'm not always so tired. Hmmmm....
(By the by, I feel as though you all should know that at this exact moment I am listening to N*sync. Just fyi. Haha)
I should really be in bed right now.
Don't let me forget, I promised Karina that I would put music on her iPod tomorrow after I get home from work and If I forget she will kill me. You know how the Russians do. ;) Lol
I took the kiddies to the zoo on Tuesday! That was so fun. Chunkers was such a hoot. She looooved the lion. The boys loved the lemurs and Karina loved the monkeys. I prefer the butterflies and the cute birdies. OH and the turtles..haha they crack me up..such a cute old couple. They're totes adorb. Do turtles mate for life? (goes to google...be back in a second...) According to Wiki..they do not. Oh well.
One thing that I've learned in the past few weeks is that the unknown truly scares me. I don't like doing anything unless I know the end result. I think I feel this way because of my past life experiences and such..but it's really something I need to learn to let go of. I can't live like that. I don't take chances, I hardly ever just live life in the moment..I always have to know what will happen next, and plan accordingly. I'm getting better though. I need to do less thinking..I mean, that's really what it is. I get into my own head, think waaay to much and psych myself out. Not good!

Okay so I'm pretty sure that 78% of this post made absolutely no sense, but whatever.
Blaah... another list...here we go..
I need to:
  • Get a hair cut. SOON.
  • Clean my hamsters cage.
  • Put songs on Karina's pod.
  • Get notebooks, folders, pens and pencils for school.
  • Work on Alexander's going away present.
  • Look into plane tickets for Cali.
  • Get some new pants.
  • Clean out my car...again.
  • Make plans with few friends that I haven't seen in awhile.
  • aaaaaaaaand sleeeeep.
OHkay..well I think I'm done for tonight. More to come, as always. :)

-Kirsitn

No comments: