Saturday, August 14, 2010

Can I please start off by saying...

.it is 1:00 something in the morning and I have the most amazing hair right now and no one is here to witness it. Gah! Haha..

Anywhay...


Okay I'm very sorry for the looooong gaps in between my posts. I really need to keep up with this..and once summer is over, I'm sure I will be able to. So for now I will do a recap of the past weeks...

JULY:
Uuugh. What a horrible month! I really couldn't even tell you what happened day by day, because it all got smooshed together in my head and is now just one big giant horrible day. Stupid July. I don't even know how to explain why it was so bad. Lots of bad moods, lots of fights, not much fun. :( I did so much worrying and stressing over little things that I really should have just put in God's hands and let him help me...but of course, me being my hard headed self, I couldn't and I paid for it. But I'm working on that! And I'm getting better at trusting God with my life more and more. :) Glad I'm out of my July funk! So, I'm thinking I just need to forget that month and move on..
AUGUST:
I can not believe August is half way over! It's crazy how fast time is flying by. This month has been great so far, and I don't see it getting bad anytime soon! I've been hard-core working on my portfolio and I'm feeling better about it everyday. I'm still not completely confident..but who is? August also means CEDAR POINT in a few days!! :D yay!! I can not wait! It is gonna be so much fun! There is also going to be a great garage sale at the Hinsky's that will be fabulous and super fun. I'm in the process of saving for a California trip to visit Alexander in December and so that is something I'm really looking forward to! So that is August in a nutshell.
SEPTEMBER:
The month that by best friend in the entire world moves to Cali. The saddest/happiest month ever. Sad because he is truly by best friend and I don't know what I'm going to do when he is gone. Happy because this is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for him and I am extremely happy for him!!! It's quite a mix of emotions, ones that I'm really trying to think to much about, otherwise I get upset. So moving on...

A few things on my mind this very moment:
  • I'm looking for a new church. (this subject deserves it own entire post so I won't really get into that one now, later, I promise)
  • I've been thinking about my dad a lot the past few days and...eh, I don't know. There is this song that explains exactly how I'm feeling. "Broken Angel". It's currently my favorite song! Take a listen.
  • It's WAY to soon to tell, but I think, maybe just maybe......... I don't know. We shall have to wait and see :)
  • I am very happy at the moment, this month has really been good and things are good. I'm gaining a closer relationship with God everyday, and I have no doubt that is doing a great deal to make me feel a better!
Okay well I neeeed to sleep. I have such a busy week ahead of me(but a good one!)
Have a good night, whoever may be reading. :)

-Kirstin

No comments: