Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Interesting emontions and contagious moods...

...are what surround me right now. I don't understand why I let one teeny tiny little thing bring me down... something as small as the way someone looks at me. Ugh. I don't know, on one hand I am extremely excited because some great things that have been happening in my life!! And then on the other hand..I'm blah. Just random moods here and there. One minute up and the next down. Not to extremes of course, I hardly ever let them show. They are undetectable unless allow them to be seen. So I'm not bipolar or anything. Haha I can usually work through whatever it is that is bothering me in a short time..so it's hardly ever a big deal. But sometimes certain things just really get to me..and stick with me a little longer than usual. I also hate how someones crappy mood can change my mood. Not everyone's can do this..only some. But then again..I'm okay with people's good moods making me feel better. ...Okay. I'm done talking about this. Moving on....

I'm driving the kids to Indy this Friday and after that I'm staying the night at Michelles!! Yay!! :D I miss her oh so very much. It will be very nice to see her!! I can't wait!!
Today was Karina's 12th birthday! I think she had a good time:) ...Cooper's 16th birthday is tomorrow..so I'll be eating lots of birthday cake for the next few days haha. OhmYgOodnEsS!
I had to do stupid strollers yesterday. ALL day long. I loooove my job. But HATE strollers. People were so grumpy and mean to me, I mean they were just completely rude. gaah. But then H and I chilled till like 1am last night..so that was good! :] ...And poor H had to be strollers today :'( I know how it feels..so she has my sympathy! Weeell. I'm gonna go. I have about 27 mix CD's that I've had since I was like 12 so I'm gonna listen to all of them and write down what is on each of them. Hahah fuuuun night. Okaybye.

No comments: