Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hmmmm......

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged :( I miss it...I've just been crazzy busy with work and other such things. But I really am going to try and blog more during the summer! I promise. Well..let's see...
Work has been going great! I'm loving my car! I just colored my hair last night for the first time in awhile! And I'm in serious pain from doing races with my family? Haha. Well I don't really have a whole lot to talk about..mostly because I don't really have a life anymore(not that I've really ever had one. Ha) because all I do is wake up, go to work, come home, eat and then crash until the next day where I do the same thing. And on my days off..I'm sleeping. Haha but I'm still finding time for my best friends(duh) but other then that...I NEED to start working on my portfolio...OH! Speaking of that..I finally got more info on that school in Chicago..my mom and I are gonna go visit sometime soon! That will also help me figure out what needs to go into my portfolio. So I kinda don't want to work to hard right now, only to find out it won't even be going in my portfolio..ya know? anyway...Imma go..i've gotta babysit. I'll blog again soon..I hope!

No comments: