Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CarsLongTalksInParkingLots&Besties

Oh my goodness. I just have SO much to talk about. I don't know where to begin?! Okay, let's just start with the good.... Well..I'M FINALLY GETTING A CAR!!!!!! Ah. Yes! I can not wait!! It's a very long story..but in a nutshell..I would not be able to do this if it weren't for some very amazing people in my life. I'm so incredibly grateful..words can not even express! I'm going car hunting tomorrow! I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight...I'm just THAT excited. Like you don't even understand. I will most def be posting pics of my car when I get in. And I will have to come up with a name(that's a given). Tomorrow is basically going to be an awesome day! Car hunting..then hanging out with my bestie's (Iheartthem)
Today was a pretty much amazing day!
While I was at work today, I met a new co-worker.
Her name is Carly!
We were both doing cash and we totally got along right away!
And let me tell you.
We have SO much in common!!
It's just freaky.
Needless to say...we exchanged numbers.
Haha!
She's pretty cool!


And yesterday I got to spend most of the day with Alex! Which was nice because I haven't seen him in forever and I missed him much!! So all in all this week so far has been pretty amazing!! And this weekend is looking like its gonna be just as great! :]

Now. On to the not so good.
Well..there isn't really anything that has happened.
It's just..ugh.
You know those little tiny things that people say or do that just bug the crap out of you?
Well that's basically how I'm feeling.
I can't really tell you why I'm feeling this way..
well mostly because you'll think I'm crazy and childish.
But also because I don't really know how to put it into words.
I just hate these stupid little things that shouldn't bother me but for some reason..really do.
Goodness.
I'm being dumb.
Oh well..I'm still in a great mood because of my fantastic week! :]

No comments: