Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is my apology blog...

...I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that I've not been the greatest friend lately. I'm sorry that I can't seem to figure out how to handle this. I'm sorry that I really and truly don't even know what "this" is. I'm sorry that I say things and then do the opposite. I'm really working hard to change that about myself. I'm sorry that I'm not myself right now. I'm sorry that I know I'm not myself and I'm sorry that I don't know how to change it. I'm sorry that It's getting harder and harder for me to share my feelings and be open about anything. I'm sorry that I keep thinking about the past and letting it decide my future. I'm sorry that I have so much to be sorry about.

I know I have a good life, no, actually, I have a great life. And for that I am so grateful. So what's wrong with me you ask? To be honest I'm not sure. But don't worry...I'll let you know when I figure it out. Until then...try and put up with me. If you can't, I'll understand. Just know that I love my best friends and family to death. And I don't just say that lightly-I would do anything for each and every one of you... and I want you to know that I may not be myself at the moment..but I'm a strong girl, and I'm overcome harder times. This isn't any different... just be patient with me. Without you guys I wouldn't have the great life that I do, and I thank God for all of you every single day.

I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heart you.