Sunday, November 7, 2010

California!

Well, California was basically amazing. It was so great to finally be able to see my best friend again. I know it had only been a little over five weeks..but that is just tooooo long to go without seeing your bestie. haha. ...Every in LA is soooo different than anything in good ol' Fort Wayne. The people, the buildings, the food, the roads and just..everything! It was a lot to take it at first, but after the shock kind of faded, it was really cool! Very interesting, it definitely keeps you on your toes. But all in all, I liked it!
Pinks has amazing fries and cheese dip, diddy riese was so yummy, going to a movie and sitting next to a drugie gets you free movie tickets. Catfish was a great movie, even better because it was free. Some moments consisted of writing/recording raps and watching The Office, Hey Arnold and a bunch of random thriller movies. Santa Monica Beach was absolutely gorgeous! Probably one of my favorite things we did while I was there was go to that beach. The weather was perfect, I was having a good hair day and we had two cameras. It was just a good day! We also found SARKU JAPAN..in the most amazing mall I've seriously ever been in. It was half inside, half outside. I don't know how else to explain it, but I still want to know what they do when it rains! haha.
Walking on Hollywood Blvd. was super cool! It's like a whole different world over there, I felt kind of out of place..but it's all good. I had such a great week, I wish I could go back now!

No comments: