Friday, November 12, 2010


As I sit here in my English class and pretend to write this paper-I've come to realize that about 40% of me has another dream, a dream to just drop everything after I graduate, pack a bag and take a train somewhere. Leave my cell phone behind. Make money selling paintings on the road, sleep in hostels, live cheap. Travel the world, take a camera and just live. Live without worrying about tomorrow, no stress, just loving the world around me. Explore new cultures and meet new people. That is my 40% dream, someday I hope to fulfill that dream. Maybe I'll even find someone else that has the same dream and wants to go with me. But all I keep asking myself is ..What am I waiting for? Honestly, what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my 80% dream that I contemplate every. single. day.