Saturday, October 9, 2010

70% Honey Badger. 30% Turtle.

"So many things I’d say if only I were able
But I just keep quiet and count the cars that pas
s by"
Everyday I become more & more private.
Strange for me, I know.
((I don't expect anyone to understand any of this))
With ^^that^^ being said...
we can move on.
I'm trying very hard to not let any of this steal my smile away.
I like my smile, I need my smile.

I am a
Honey Badger.
Despite its small size, it is the "most fearless animal in the world."
{according to the 2002 Genius Book of World Records}
I am fearless.
I am the brave little Kirstin
(yes, just like toaster)
I always have been.
That's just me.
But there are times however, when I do turn into a
scared little turtle.
A turtle who loves her shell.
It's quiet, it's her hiding spot, it's her home.
But right now, I'm feeling like a turtle without a shell.
I'm nervous & anxious.
And I just want my freakin' shell back.
So yeah, basically I'm a
Honey-Turtle-Badger.
Cute.
What an interesting mix.


No comments: