Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The sun is calling me to the west...

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry. I just had to get that out of my system. *Breath, Kirstin*

I'm just so excited about life right now! But I don't want to jinx it by talking about it too soon, or too much. But I just can't help myself, so I will try and keep this short. haha

The past couple of months have been an intense roller coaster for me, when it comes to where my life is going. So many questions about life, What do I go to college for? Where do I go to college? Do I even want to go to college? All of these questions have slowly but surely been answering themselves, one by one. (With prayer, of course).

I've finally figured out what I honestly and surely want to do with my life. I've never felt so confident about a decision in my entire life. I'm going to become a make-up artist! There are colleges all over the country that I'm looking into, but there is one that is sticking out. (I'd tell you which one, but I'm gonna wait until it's for sure that I'm going to apply there). Just know that I've never been more excited and confident about something in my entire life! And everything that led up to this decision just adds to my confidence that this is what I'm supposed to do. I also really believe that this is a God thing. I've been praying for guidance and clarity for months and I feel like the fog is clearing and I'm starting to see the answers. Again, I'm SO excited!!


I'm so motivated right now, I just want to get the ball rolling and start this process! Not only do I feel good about this decision, but the people in my life whose opinions matter the most to me, also feel good about it! That just makes me even more confident, and sure that this is the direction I'm supposed to go in. But we'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess. But don't worry, I'll keep you up to date. :)

1 comment:

Tords said...

yes! come to the west!