Monday, October 18, 2010

Mr. Tattoos

There is something I love and hate about libraries. I'm sitting at a table that is semi hidden in a corner, kind of hoping to be alone. I've been here for 2 hours now and I still have yet to write the paper I came here to write. You'd think, out of all the places in the world, a library would be the best for me to concentrate. Nope, not the case. So here I sit. Blogging.
And out of all the empty tables here in this giant library, this guy(we shall call him...Mr.Tattoos) chooses to sit at my table, right across from me. Great. Every time I start typing he looks up. I'm trying very hard not to make any eye contact this this guy. I'm not in the mood. But here he sits, reading his funny looking books and taking notes. He has very small hand writing....hmm. Now I feel like a creeper. I'm never going to finish this paper. GAH! My head hurts. I'll pay someone to write this paper for me. I have SO much I need to get done this week, but it will all be worth it once I'm in California!! Stress this week, relax next week! :)
...............Oh goodness, Mr.Tattoos is trying to talk to me. This is ridiculous.

No comments: